Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro and Yen Text Symbols displayed in efs study

Hi,
    I can display the Dollar ($) and Sterling (£) currency symbols as text within an efs study (eg: $: 1234).

However, if I try to display the Euro symbol (€), it just displays a black square in the efs coding. Is there any way to display the Euro and Yen symbols as text correctly?

A few years ago, I remember using wingdings codes to display shapes as text, is it similar in this situation?

Paul

Re: Euro and Yen Text Symbols displayed in efs study

Paul
    You don't need to use the "wingdings" font as those characters are normally available within each font [eg Arial, Consolas, etc]
    Use the ANSI keystrokes Alt+0165 and Alt+0128 [ie press the Alt key while typing the numbers using the numeric keypad] to insert those characters in the formula
    Alternatively the Unicode escape sequences \u00a5 and \u20ac should work for most fonts. Insert those as strings [ie "\u00a5"] in the command you use to draw them on the chart
    You can find the ANSI keystrokes and the Unicode escape sequences for these characters in the Character Map program (Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools)
    Alex

Originally posted by TURLIES
    Hi,
    I can display the Dollar ($) and Sterling (£) currency symbols as text within an efs study (eg: $: 1234).

However, if I try to display the Euro symbol (€), it just displays a black square in the efs coding. Is there any way to display the Euro and Yen symbols as text correctly?

A few years ago, I remember using wingdings codes to display shapes as text, is it similar in this situation?

Paul

Comment

Thanks Alex.

Comment

Paul
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by TURLIES
        Thanks Alex.

Comment

Working...
        X