Formatting columns in watchlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting columns in watchlist

I am trying to create a custom WatchList indicator and preformat the output in my EFS script using the toFixed() method. Howevver, this seems to turn the numbers into a string which makes sorting on the column impossible. I would also like to automatically center the digits in the column if that is possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Look under preMain functions just above the Alerts list of function references you seem to already know about from your other post on watchlist alerts. I would attach a link, but there seem to be issues with whether links work

The main functions I know about that you sound like you want to use - and I am newer than you to this system so I didn't figure them out initially either and don't know much of it - are:

setDefaultFont()
    setDefaultBarBgColor()
    setDefaultBarFgColor()

They will format watchlist cells/columns as well as charts. As with all of this, be mindful of the capitalizations.

You can use them not only in preMain, but in conditionals when you want to highlight or hide or something depending on whatever criteria

I would be interested in how entire rows can get highlighted/set to blink which seems to be done by the system when large trades/moves occur on a stock or instrument

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
    X