Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird position of dual Bollinger bandwidth study.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird position of dual Bollinger bandwidth study.

Hello,

I was trying to create a dual Bollinger bandwidths study by first create a 60-day bollinger bandwidth study and then copy-and-paste it onto a bollinger bandwidth study of 20-day (which provided in esignal already).

After doing the copy-and-paste, 2 bollinger bandwidth lines (20 days and 60 days) did appeared in the same chart. However, the position of the customized 60-day bollinger bandwidth line was somehow lower than the 20-day one, so the value was all lower. Please see attached pic for details (blue line is 60-day, red line is 20-day).

Is there anyway to fix this problem? If no, may i know how to create a study of dual bollinger bandwidths?

Please help. Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	20-60 bollingerbandwidths.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	246834

gravitatrading
    I am assuming that by "copy and paste" you actually mean you overlaid the two studies in which case what you are seeing is due to the fact that the studies are not set to the same scale. Right click the studies and make sure they are both set to Right Scale [or Left whichever you want]
    Alex

Originally posted by gravitatrading View Post
    Hello,

I was trying to create a dual Bollinger bandwidths study by first create a 60-day bollinger bandwidth study and then copy-and-paste it onto a bollinger bandwidth study of 20-day (which provided in esignal already).

After doing the copy-and-paste, 2 bollinger bandwidth lines (20 days and 60 days) did appeared in the same chart. However, the position of the customized 60-day bollinger bandwidth line was somehow lower than the 20-day one, so the value was all lower. Please see attached pic for details (blue line is 60-day, red line is 20-day).

Is there anyway to fix this problem? If no, may i know how to create a study of dual bollinger bandwidths?

Please help. Thank you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]16266[/ATTACH]

Comment

Mr Alex, it works. Thank you so much for the assistance!

Comment

gravitatrading
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by gravitatrading View Post
        Mr Alex, it works. Thank you so much for the assistance!

Comment

Working...
        X