Scaling or Lack thereof Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaling or Lack thereof Please Help

In an efs I have written, when the chart loads, it is scaled so as all lines are at the very top of the subpanel. I already have auto scaling turned on and changing the scaling choices has no effect. Likewise attempting to manually scale the chart has no effect. I have found if I add the lines:
    setStudyMax(2);
    setStudyMin(-2);
    to the efs's Premain and then reload the study the scaling will respond to the prescribed scale. Then if I subsequently remove these 2 lines and reload the efs the scaling remains. At this point, I can manually change the scaling, but it never scales as I would like it to in true autoscaling fashion.

Can you please point me in the right direction as to what could be causing this, and how I can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Is your study predetermined to have the majority of its values lie within a known range? If so, then you're probably doing all that you can do with those preMain() min/max sets. The auto-scaling which you are referring to *I think* has to do solely with the price chart and not setPriceStudy(false) cases. That's why they have setStudyMin()/setStudyMax() functions in the first place, right?

What you're seeing with the reloading / scaling differences is probably just an "undefined behavior" anomaly.

Comment

Working...
    X