Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Editor auto-complete or auto suggestions not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Editor auto-complete or auto suggestions not working.

I have esignal 11.5 and just purchased a new PC. However, i am finding on the new PC in script-editor the auto-complete or auto suggest is not working.

To make this clearer i am referring to the fact that e.g. i type: Color._____ - usually the drop-down box will display and shows various colors i can use. It is the same with variables - usually if i type first couple of letters of a variable the auto-suggest will show me a previous variable used with first same 2 letters and i can usually press 'enter' and it will auto-complete the word.

This is completely not working on my new computer even though same esignal version and same type of 64bit machine and Windows 7. I am not sure why it is not working as everything else works fine.

Any help

I've tried everything I know to try and duplicate this and cannot. The only suggestion I have is make sure you have Administrator privileges on the user account you're using. If you've imported some older pages say from 10.6 or older version of eSignal, try creating a new and then try the Script Editor in that new page and see if it does the same thing.

Let me know.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi, i just got it to work - it was strange because it was simply caused by a floating toolbar. I had a floating toolbar on the same page where i was using script-editor and as soon as i closed that the auto-complete was working again.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X