Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Symbol does not reload EFS in 11.6SP1 during after trading hours

A_D P_NDI RSI TND O.efs
    The attached EFS is one of many EFS's which work fine in 10.6, but will not consistently reload when changing a symbol from a watch list during after trading hours in 11.6SP1. In regular trading hours, the EFS's will reload when changing a symbol. Any suggestions on how to change the script to correct this problem?
    Gary Moore

As a clarification, the attached EFS is displayed in a chart. The symbol is changed from a watch list which is linked to the chart.
    Gary Moore

Comment

Gary
      FWIW the formula is reloading at every symbol change at my end
      Alex

Originally posted by glm31243 View Post
      [ATTACH]16454[/ATTACH]
      The attached EFS is one of many EFS's which work fine in 10.6, but will not consistently reload when changing a symbol from a watch list during after trading hours in 11.6SP1. In regular trading hours, the EFS's will reload when changing a symbol. Any suggestions on how to change the script to correct this problem?

Comment

Alexis Montenegro, Your post is during regular trading hours. My EFS works then.

As a clarification, the attached EFS is displayed in a chart. The symbol is changed from a watch list which is linked to the chart.
        Hi Alexis,
        My EFS will reload in a chart on a new incoming trade during regular trading hours. Your post is during regular trading hours. But, since there are no new incoming trades during after trading hours, my EFS will not reload consistently with a symbol change from a linked watch list. My EFS works fine in 10.6 during and after regular trading hours. How can I change the script to work the same way in 11.6SP1?
        Thanks for your help, Gary Moore
        Gary Moore

Comment

Gary
          That my reply was posted during regular trading hours is of no consequence. I had actually run your script on 7/4 which was a holiday - hence without any incoming trades - and also in pre-market hours on 7/5 - again without any incoming trades - and in both cases the formula was reloading fine.
          I also ran the script in post market on 7/5 and it was reloading fine even then [else I would have posted an amendment to my initial reply]
          Irrespective enclosed below is a video [captured today at around 1800 EDT] clearly showing that the efs is reloading when changing symbols from a linked Watch List
          Alex

Hi Alexis,
          My EFS will reload in a chart on a new incoming trade during regular trading hours. Your post is during regular trading hours. But, since there are no new incoming trades during after trading hours, my EFS will not reload consistently with a symbol change from a linked watch list. My EFS works fine in 10.6 during and after regular trading hours. How can I change the script to work the same way in 11.6SP1?
          Thanks for your help, Gary Moore

Comment

Working...
          X