Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to count minutes from yesterday's Low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to count minutes from yesterday's Low?

Hallo Forum

Can anyone tell me which function will count the number of minutes between yesterday's Low and today's High?
    Again I am lost because I only know the Metastock functions, being: "BarsSince", "LLVBars" or "HHVBars".

Kindly
    Gotan4711

Mads
    EFS does not have a function equivalent to BarsSince or that will count time between bars so you will need to code your own
    Alex

Originally posted by gotan4711 View Post
    Hallo Forum

Can anyone tell me which function will count the number of minutes between yesterday's Low and today's High?
    Again I am lost because I only know the Metastock functions, being: "BarsSince", "LLVBars" or "HHVBars".

Kindly
    Gotan4711

Comment

Alex

Couldn't you put some pressure on the management, so that all of the Metastock functions eventually will become available as build-in functions in E-signal. You see, I can't afford paying a programmer 50.000 - 100.000 $, to do that for me.
      By the way, why do you tell me to do this myself, when you know that I'm completely lost and have absolutely no idea of how to do it? I am a trader - not a professional programmer like you!
      Alex, you've been very helpful before when I presented you with a script (filled with a million errors), in which you pointed out all my mistakes, couldn't you be a good sport and tell me how I go about creating these functions?

Mads

Comment

Mads

Couldn't you put some pressure on the management, so that all of the Metastock functions eventually will become available as build-in functions in E-signal.
        For your information I am a user and have no relationship with eSignal’s management. You may want to submit your suggestions using the Request a Feature which is available in the Support menu of the eSignal application.

You see, I can't afford paying a programmer 50.000 - 100.000 $, to do that for me.
        I have no idea where you are getting those numbers from but I seriously doubt it would cost that much to have this type of script written for you. I would suggest that you contact some of the EFS Consultants listed in the EFS KnowledgeBase amongst which Chris Kryza whose services I have used myself and would recommend.

By the way, why do you tell me to do this myself, when you know that I'm completely lost and have absolutely no idea of how to do it? I am a trader - not a professional programmer like you!
        Alex, you've been very helpful before when I presented you with a script (filled with a million errors), in which you pointed out all my mistakes, couldn't you be a good sport and tell me how I go about creating these functions?
        As I have stated several times before in this forum - and if I am not mistaken even directly to you - I am not a professional programmer and do not provide custom coding and while I will try to help others [if and when I am available] with their code and/or understanding of efs I am not going to do the coding for them.
        That said you could learn how to program in efs as I believe I have already suggested to you [while providing you with the details on how to do so]
        On the other hand if you are just looking for someone to write this for you then you should post your request in the New Study Suggestions forum as indicated in the FAQ: How can I get my custom study built?
        Alex

Originally posted by gotan4711 View Post
        Alex

Couldn't you put some pressure on the management, so that all of the Metastock functions eventually will become available as build-in functions in E-signal. You see, I can't afford paying a programmer 50.000 - 100.000 $, to do that for me.

Mads

Comment

Working...
        X