Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal 11.X refreshing EFS for no reason

Hi guys,

I have this issue where esignal refreshes my EFS studies randomly, removing all my buy and sell signals from the chart. So it appears as if I have just loaded the study, even though its been running for days. I like to be able to view my previous buy and sell signals so I usually let esignal run for a couple of weeks before I reboot. Esignal 10.6 never refreshed my charts unless I ran a bar replay study which sometimes triggered a refresh in other charts. But in 11.X, it happens all the time. Every two days or so. I'm just wondering if esignal 11.X is programmatically designed to refresh studies under certain circumstances and if so, what are the conditions that cause this?

This is a really big issue for me as I would like to move to automated trading eventually but I don't see how it would be possible if esignal refreshes studies for no reason. This would play havoc with trade execution.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Any idea how I can solve it.

Runningbear
    In Application Properties uncheck the option to auto-reload when connectivity is restored
    Alex

Originally posted by Runningbear View Post
    Hi guys,

I have this issue where esignal refreshes my EFS studies randomly, removing all my buy and sell signals from the chart. So it appears as if I have just loaded the study, even though its been running for days. I like to be able to view my previous buy and sell signals so I usually let esignal run for a couple of weeks before I reboot. Esignal 10.6 never refreshed my charts unless I ran a bar replay study which sometimes triggered a refresh in other charts. But in 11.X, it happens all the time. Every two days or so. I'm just wondering if esignal 11.X is programmatically designed to refresh studies under certain circumstances and if so, what are the conditions that cause this?

This is a really big issue for me as I would like to move to automated trading eventually but I don't see how it would be possible if esignal refreshes studies for no reason. This would play havoc with trade execution.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Any idea how I can solve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro View Post
      Runningbear
      In Application Properties uncheck the option to auto-reload when connectivity is restored
      Alex
      Thanks Alexis. That solved the problem. I never noticed that checkbox before.

Comment

Runningbear
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by Runningbear View Post
        Thanks Alexis. That solved the problem. I never noticed that checkbox before.

Comment

Working...
        X