Stuck with a EFS study for watchlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck with a EFS study for watchlist

I am trying to build a EFS study which will be used as a watchlist tool. The tool calculates the average volume traded in a particular time window over the last "n" number of days and displays today's traded volume in that time window as a percentage of the that of average volume in real time.

So the issue is how do i force to load that much of back data when i am working with a watchlist ? Had it been a chat based tool all i need to do is to drag the chart so that enough number of candles are formed.

indus383
    You use a time template just as you would in a chart
    Alex

Originally posted by indus383 View Post
    I am trying to build a EFS study which will be used as a watchlist tool. The tool calculates the average volume traded in a particular time window over the last "n" number of days and displays today's traded volume in that time window as a percentage of the that of average volume in real time.

So the issue is how do i force to load that much of back data when i am working with a watchlist ? Had it been a chat based tool all i need to do is to drag the chart so that enough number of candles are formed.

Comment

Working...
    X