Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance tools,

Hi,

Couple of questions relating to efs that my kung fu for kb.esignal is severely lacking....

1) Other than going back to v10.6 are there any performance tools for eSignal v12? Any expected ETA? I see the question was asked back in v11 era with no answer.

2) Is there an efs document that is tailored specifically for v12? having the same set of documentation without referencing which version the doc pertains to is a nightmare...

3) file object... per the current document it appears that your restricted to the formula output folder... but I have a 3rd party efs script that writes to C:\Users\{user}\AppData\ folder... how was this done? It's encrypted if it makes any difference.

4) I'm currently experiencing rather slow loading of the charts... to the point where I have to reduce the number of pages that initially loads... and it seems to be caused by efs. Is there any application instrumentation capabilities that can show me where the slowdown is occurring so I can address it?

- Dan
Working...
X