No announcement yet.

Changing the colors on efs scripts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the colors on efs scripts????

Can anyone tell me how to change the color on an efs script plz???

silverxx12
    Do you mean change the color of the text in the Editor or change the color set by a script?
    If the former I don't believe it is possible, if the latter then you would need to give an example of what you are trying to achieve
    Alex

Comment

what i want to do is say the macd lines are colored yellow and blk i want to change them to a different color , or if the macd hist is pink i want o change it to blk.
      NB i'm not talking about the usual edit studies for a macd o know how to change their color im just wondering how you do that on an efs file?????

Comment

what i want to do is say the macd lines are colored yellow and blk i want to change them to a different color , or if the macd hist is pink i want o change it to blk.
        NB i'm not talking about the usual edit studies for a macd o know how to change their color im just wondering how you do that on an efs file?????

Comment

silverxx12
          Open the attached efs with the Editor and read the comments I have inserted (they follow a // and are grayed out)
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

alexis the file i really want to know about is the stachastic and macd efs the only thing is i cant remember where i downloaded in e sig sry

Comment

Working...
            X