Downloads\VolumeProfileRealTime1.efs problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads\VolumeProfileRealTime1.efs problem

I go this message anyone know how to resolve the problem.
    Attached Files

Hello felcher,

Please post the formula and I'll take a look.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Here's line 752-762. If you need the entire efs it's the Volume Profile realtime script by Chris Kryza.

//Draw our Peak Volume Line
      drawLineAbsolute( nIdx, nPOC, nLineEnd+VPDispOffset, nPOC , PS_SOLID, 3, PeakVolColor, gID());
      if (VPDispPrice==1) {
      sStr = (rnd(nCntr/1000,1))+"K@"+convertFromTick( nPOC, frFractions );
      drawTextRelative( nIdx+sStr.length+2, nPOC+(nIncrement/2) , "Peak Volume (POC)", Color.grey, null, Text.ONTOP | Text.BOTTOM | Text.BOLD, null, 10, gID());
      drawTextRelative( nIdx+2, nPOC+(nIncrement/2) , sStr, HighVolColor, null, Text.ONTOP | Text.BOTTOM | Text.BOLD, null, 10, gID());
      if ( frShowVPVolume=="F" )
      drawTextRelative( nLineEnd+2, nPOC+(nIncrement/2) , sStr, HighVolColor, null, Text.ONTOP | Text.BOTTOM | Text.BOLD, null, 10, gID());
      }
      else {
      drawTextRelative( nIdx+2, nPOC+(nIncrement/2) , "Peak Volume (POC)", Color.grey, null, Text.ONTOP | Text.BOTTOM | Text.BOLD, null, 10, gID());
      }

Comment

Felcher:

I checked my script on the same chart you were using this morning (just saw your message) and it loads just fine. The problem you reported seems to be in identifying the first bar of the day so that the VP script can draw the lines in the correct location. If you encounter the problem during the day when running realtime, send me an email directly at [email protected] and I will pull up the same chart you are looking at and try to duplicate the problem.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X