EFS Shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Shapes

Can one code in an efs to change the size of a shape. Or are the shapes set to a fixed size?

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

FibbGann
    The size of the shapes cannot be changed [it is dependant on the bar spacing]. However you can use drawText and use Wingdings as font and in that case you can control the size of the Wingding.
    Alex

Comment

I tried what you said Alex . The thing is that when I tried to change the font in the efs editor and it turns all the text wingdings. Can you tell me how to get around that?

Thanks,

Fibbgann
      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

FibbGann
        Here is a simple efs to illustrate what I mean with using the Wingding font.
        Run it on a chart and it should plot a green circle on the high, a red downwards arrow on the low and a blue left pointing arrow at the close.
        The size of the font on the chart is determined by the second to last number in the command line.
        Alex

PHP Code:
        function preMain() {

setPriceStudy(true);

setStudyTitle("");

setShowCursorLabel(false); 
        }

function 
        main() {
        drawTextRelative(1,getMostRecentTrade(),"ç",Color.blue,null,Text.VCENTER|Text.BOLD,"Wingdings",12,1);
        drawTextRelative(0,high(),"l",Color.lime,null,Text.CENTER|Text.BOTTOM|Text.BOLD,"Wingdings",10,2);
        drawTextRelative(0,low(),"Ú",Color.red,null,Text.CENTER|Text.TOP|Text.BOLD,"Wingdings",18,3);

return;

Comment

Working...
        X