Metastock Formula to EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metastock Formula to EFS

I have some metastock indicators containing mathematical formulas that I would like to code into EFS, anybody done this before, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Re: Reply to post 'Metastock Formula to EFS'

Kiri
    You can always post a request for formulae with eSignal at the following
    link.
    http://www.esignal.com/regform/studyrequest.asp
    Alex

Comment

Along similar lines, can anyone tell me what the metastock functions Corr() and ***() do? Correlation and Cumulative seems the obvious answers, but correlation to what and cumlative of what?

Thanks for any help.
      Garth

Comment

Garth
        Attached is a zip file with two images taken from from the Equis Formula Primer (for some reason one cannot extract text from their pdf file).
        I could not find CORR specifically but I did find CORREL which sounds like the same thing.
        In Wavewise, that uses virtually the same syntax as Metastock, they mean exactly the same.
        HTH
        Alex
        PS. If you are interested in the whole Primer let me know and I can p-mail it to you (it is a pdf file 789K in size when zipped)
        Attached Files

Comment

Alex,

Thanks much. I think with those two I have all I need. I figured everything else out by looking at examples and my memory of coding these things years ago. But those two had me puzzeled. Thanks again, and if I run into other issues, I may take you up on your offer for the whole pdf file.

Garth
          Garth

Comment

Working...
          X