User Selectable Multiple Studies from 1 EFS file in Main Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Selectable Multiple Studies from 1 EFS file in Main Window

I have a need for some studies to be displayed in the main Window where the functions are also used to display or compute other results. Therefore I have come up with the attached file.

However I do not think that the coding is elegant enogh and I am sure it can be improved. I would appreciate anyone to come up with better routines which are more concise and reduce any cpu time.

On the question of cpu, I am a little confused where the best place is to place variables. I have tried to get as many as possible out of the main() area and where I have to use main to put them into a one time use only.

I have identified a number of areas to do this:-

Prior to PreMain() which I term Global Variables Section (not be confused with system wide global variables)

PreMain()
    User selectable variables

main()

Usage of ALLBARS to declare just once

After main()

Functions that can be called from main()

I would like someone to clarify where the most efficient placing of variables should be done for efficient coding and minizing cpu usage.

Robert
    Attached Files

your solution...

Your solution is probably the best. Having so many indicators in one file can make things difficult. The only solution is to use the EDIT STUDIES feature or to "internalize" the variables.

Your solution is fine and there is probably no better way to allow the users to modify the variables easily.
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
    X