Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB automated trading

Please help.

Is anyone using the IB trading feature in the efs? I have tried to use the ibbuysell.efs found in the file share under (ESIGNAL-IB)

but it does not execute the trade when the signal goes off. I am logged in and the command does execute.

Thank You!

Tim
    When all is said and done, more will be said than done.
    -- unknown

Re: IB automated trading

Originally posted by t1minator
    Please help.

Is anyone using the IB trading feature in the efs? I have tried to use the ibbuysell.efs found in the file share under (ESIGNAL-IB)

but it does not execute the trade when the signal goes off. I am logged in and the command does execute.

Thank You!

Tim

hi,

the same here, no signal going to ib demo version.
    i did´nt try the real account for this.

ESES

Comment

I ran into similar problems with a different application. It turned out to be that I didn't set up the demo version of IB TWS to accept API calls. I had my live IB session setup, but the demo version is a separate application that you have to enable to use the API.

Don't know if that's your problem but it's easy to forget to configure the demo to enable the API.

Cheers!

Glenn

Comment

Also, you need to have less than 5 TABS for various stock categories, the API uses one and apparently 5 in the max allowed, so the API cant connect.

Comment

Working...
        X