previous OHLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previous OHLC

Is there any way I can get the previous OHLC just to show up on the current trading days time frame and not every daily timeframe?

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

I have gone back through almost all of the efs help files and for some reason cannot figure out how to tweak this. I should be able to, but its not happening. I just want this efs to show the OHLC of the previous day in the current trading days time frame. Thus removing the OHLC from being drawn in the preceeding daily time frames. I am using interval I just don't want all the extra lines clogging my chart. I already have populating issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FibbGann; 10-29-2003, 10:08 PM.

Comment

This will only plot today's line, probably not as elegant as it could be, but it look slike it works.

Line 106 is changed and so is 142
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks dloomis,

Question? Do you know if this plots just regular hours of the OHLC? The reason I ask is because I have my chart time set to 8:30am to 4:10 pm. Just was'nt sure what actual time it was plotting.

Anytime you or Alex want dinners on me, anywhere you like!
        You two have been so valuable to this board!!!

Fibbgann

Comment

Should start plotting today's values as soon as a new day starts - no matter what time that happens. 830 chicago, 700 ny, 432 am geneva time, etc.

Comment

Thanks dloomis, I would like the lines to show up atleast 10 bars ahead of the current bar being drawn instead of bar by bar. This way I can actually see the lines at the beggining of a new day) Should I use drawlineabsolute?

Thanks,

Fibbgann
            Last edited by FibbGann; 11-03-2003, 03:54 PM.

Comment

FibbGann
              While someone comes up with a more elegant solution here is a temporary workaround (see Lines 108-111)
              Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Alex? In this efs I change the lines to PS_DASH, although they remain solid lines. (lines 108-111) Any explanation for this? preMain was also change to PS_DASH and they work.

FIbbgann

Comment

Fibbgann
                  This is a bug related to drawLineXXX that is on the list of items to be fixed. Only Pen Style plotted is SOLID
                  Alex

Comment

Thanks,

Fibbgann

Comment

Working...
                    X