EITL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EITL

This is related to efs made by Alex in this thread. http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=1496.
    Efs is also attached. The only modification I made is continuous color once crossing takes place until next crossing as suggested by Alex. I want to request a customized wave sound file to be played and a up or down arrow be placed on crossing at the current bar.

Is there a way to backtest this efs on futures with one contract at each crossing with profit target of 3 ticks and buy or sell at market. Help is greately appreciated.
    Attached Files

esignal73
    The attached revision adds sounds and arrows at each crossing.
    The sounds are set in Lines 101 and 107 of the script and can be changed using the Editor.
    As to back testing the efs has no trading logic in it at this time so that needs to be added. You may also need to specify the trading system in more detail such as defining protective stops, re-entry etc.
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Alex. I wanted arrow to be placed at price bar in price pane not in study pan. Thanks for your help.

Comment

esignal73
        If you are plotting an indicator in a separate pane you cannot plot in the price pane at the same time. The only thing you can do is to paint the price bars.
        Alex

Comment

Ok, Thanks Alex for your help.

Comment

I have just noticed that this file sometime does not work on daily data for stocks. It works all the time on intraday data for stocks, futures and indices. I have taken a snapshot. Any input or suggestion?.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X