Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP command

Hi,

Is for EFS a HTTP command available like ENSIGN or is it planed?

I want to read data from localhost (127.0.0.1) or Internet into EFS.

Thanks,
    Uli

HTTP (ENSIGN)
    SYNTAX: HTTP( URL: string, FileName: string);

DESCRIPTION: The HTTP command is used to read and save the HTML source code from an Internet web page. An active Internet connection is required if accessing web pages from the Internet. The HTML code from the specified URL page will be saved to the specified FileName. The HTML code can then be loaded, edited, viewed, or used in other programs.

PARAMETERS:

URL: Specifies the web page address to download. The HTML programming code from the specified web page will be downloaded and saved to the FileName.
    FileName: Specifies the FileName and path for the downloaded HTML source code. If no path is specified, then the file will be stored in the Ensign Windows program folder (example: C:\ENSIGN\ ).

EXAMPLE: The following program uses the HTTP command to download and save HTML source code from a web page. The source code from the Ensign Software web site (menus frame) is downloaded and saved in a file named TEST.TXT. The HTML code is then loaded into the Script Editor Output window.

begin
    HTTP('http://www.ensignsoftware.com/menu.htm','TEST.TXT');
    Output(eLoad,'TEST.TXT');
    end;

Uli,

I'm not aware of any EFS function that will perform a similar task. You may want to submit this as a request by emailing our Product Development Team at [email protected].
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Nasibu:

I have an EFS HTTP Download toolkit on my commercial site that I think will do what you need. It essentially allows you to download the contents of any web page to a text file from within an EFS script.

The site is www.sr-analyst.com/eSignal.htm if you want to take a look at it.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X