Problem with my formula...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my formula...

Hello again... i have coded a formula like in the other thread now... 3 formulas are included ... but there is something wrong because i get the indicatorwindow down under the pricestudy... thats not so nice because i only wanted to see the result of my formula... and not the stoch window or so...

i attached the formula...

regards erilein

here it is
    Attached Files

Comment

Eric
      You may need to post also the called efs(s) otherwise it returns an error.
      Also may I suggest that you see how the thread I indicated to you develops as it will very likely provide you with some solutions to what you are trying to achieve.
      Alex

Comment

i am using preferred stochastic , stochrsi and ma... ok i will take a look at the thread again but i dont think that i will get it after that...

Comment

@ alex
          maybe you could code a formula wich loads ma , preferred stochastic and stochastic rsi...
          i would be very happy ... maybe you could do that ...
          thanks and regards ... erilein

Comment

alex please could you code a loadingformula for me... i tried the thread you posted but i dont get it realy...

Comment

Eric
              Once I have a spare moment I will try to put together a couple of examples.
              Alex

Comment

i think this will never be... i waiting for the script about 1 week... and i wanted to try and improve it...
                also i need to test the alerts later... so please create this formula
                regards erilein

Comment

erilein

did you know these boards are manned by volunteers?

Comment

sorry didnt know that... i thought its the serviceboard ...
                    ok but alex please dont say that you code it for me when you dont do it realy...
                    regards erilein

Comment

Erilein,

Alex is a valuable asset to this board and trys to fullfill everyones needs! All of us would like to have our studies done right away and for free. If you have a particular study you want have built by a designated time. You will have to do like the rest of us and use one of Esignal's programming partners. You can reach a few of them at the following links.

SR-ANALYST click here

Matheny Enterprises click here
                      Last edited by FibbGann; 11-16-2003, 09:05 PM.
                      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

thanks for your help and your links ... i realy didnt know that

regards erilein

Comment

FibbGann
                          Thanks for the compliments.

Eric
                          There are a couple of reasons as to why I have not yet posted a specific example. In part because I already did post some examples in this and this thread and also because I believe that - rather than posting a specific example which may or may not fit in with what you are trying to accomplish - it would be better to go to the root of the issue ie understanding call() and callFunction().
                          Which is why I have been compiling a write up on how to use call() and callFunction(). For the first part of this write up click here.
                          This way rather than depending on someone else to write the formulas you will be able to do them yourself which - if I am not mistaken - is what you asked in this message.
                          If on the other hand you have a specific formula you need help with post it, together with the required efs(s), and someone will look at it.

Alex

Comment

Working...
                          X