Fib Retracements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fib Retracements

Working with Fib Retracements, it occurs to me they would be much more useful if the retracement lines extended to the right instead of the left. One trades the right edge, not back to the left. Currently you have to continually move them. Also if they extended to the right, it would be obvious when they were no longer relevant and prompt you to remove them.

Perhaps there is a way to do this now?
    If not, maybe the future?

Also, would be nice if you could set the number of digits after the decimal point instead of being stuck with 4 which takes up lots of unnecesary room. Again, can this be done now?

Thanks

bigtee

For me the lines extend in the direction I love my cursor, left or right. Which is as it should be.
    Garth

Comment

I assume you meant "move". I guess one could move the lines way off to the right into the area that has no price data yet. Is this what you do?

Comment

Well I am fond of my cursor, but yes that was supposed to be move ;-)

Yes, I move my cursor into the area where there is no price data yet. Since I do lots of automatic price projections, I almost never have my charts scrolled all the way to the right, therefore I can apply fib's to the right for many bars worth of data.
        Garth

Comment

Working...
        X