Label priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Label priority

Question on the labels that display on an indicator on the right scale. I have some indicators that have a formula and a moving average of the indicator both displayed. The labels of course appear on the right scale. Often the indicator value and the mov ave values are almost the same. When that happens the value of the moving average is displayed on top of the value for the indicator. I would like to give the indicator value priority and have it take priority over the mov ave.

So the question is, what sets the priority for which value is displayed on top if both values are almost the same? And second, how do I change it?

Thanks

bigtee

bigtee
    Have you tried reversing the items in return new Array()?
    You would also need to change the colors in preMain if you wanted to maintain the same scheme.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex. That did the trick nicely. Had to change the premain also, as you said, to maintain desired colors, thicknesses, etc.

This says the last variable in the array Return statement is the one that gets plotted on top. Makes sense, and useful to know

bigtee

Comment

Working...
      X