Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parabolic Sar Display a little Screwy

Hello

I wonder if someone could take a quick look at the display I keep on getting each time add the parabolic sar study to my playback. Its driving me crazy.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Hello,

This is what my chart looks like before adding the parabolic sar. I any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Comment

All,

I have just reread my post - sorry for the poor use of grammar

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

I was able to duplicate this with the Tick Replay, and also with any symbol's oldest bar (non-Dynamic mode.) I have reported this to our QA Team to investigate, and put on the bug list if necessary.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Jason,

I reported this problem sometime ago (ref nr:164404) I was told the problem would be addressed and fixed in 7.5. I mentioned that once it was fixed I would go with the full blown service from esignal. Hopefully, now that you're involved it may get resolved.

I just need it so that I can practice trailing stops - which is partly why I have been seeking so much help from you and others in this group in writing a trailing stop formula because I'm not at this moment able to use the parabolic sar on the charts.

If you could please let me know if and when your engineers are able to provide a fix.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to fit the fix in to 7.5 (as we are releasing on Tuesday, Dec. 2nd.) I apologize for the miscommunication. I'm hopeful we can get this addressed in the next version.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Thanks JayF

Comment

Working...
              X