ADX/DM (basic study) code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADX/DM (basic study) code

Is it possible to give the code for the basic studies, ADX/DM in particular, I just want to make some slight modifications of the basic EFS.

There are pre-built formulas in the Formulas/Builtin/ folder that should do the trick. If you are instead looking to get the calculations we use for our built-in studies, then this is unavailable as it is hard coded in eSignal. If you would like a breakdown on how the ADX is calculated, please visit this link.
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Thank You Jay for the quick response. The existing calculations are fine, I just wanted to add a default bar to the basic study, or on the other ADX/DM, that are available, be able to view the ADX
      line as a histogram, like the basic study, then I could just add the default bar myself.

Comment

If you want an efs that you can modify any of the ADX parameters you can download a study as per the following link:-

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...5&pagenumber=2

Use the version r.1.0.2.

Please note that Esignal's study does not follow the link that was given in this thread, that's why I coded my own study.

Robert

Comment

Working...
        X