How To Upload EFS files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Upload EFS files

I am looking for instructions to upload EFS files (not images) to File Sharing.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thank you.
    Mihai
    Mihai Buta

FileShare Uploading..

When you go into a Fileshare group (wher you have permission to upload into), then you will see an "upload file" button near the middle of the screen. This button allows you to place a file into the group.

Another means of doing this is with the "eSignal Central Toolbar" within esignal. This menu toolbar allows you to directly publish to a fileshare group from within esignal.

Another means of posting a file into fileshare is with the "eSignal Snapshot" tool (that sits in your system tray - near your clock on your computer). It looks like a little GREY CAMERA. Just CLICK on it and a window opens with a TARGETING tool. Drag the targeting tool to any chart and that captures an image of the chart. The following window will allow you to post this chart (image) to a fileshare group if you like.

Brad
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Thank you Brad, found them both.
      Would not hurt if these simple procedures are added for everybody to see.

I am a member of your group and appreciate your sharing.
      I also started a Group where I will publish indicators that I use. Most of them are multiple indicators that span over multiple time intervals, which help "see" what happens at higher time interval when watching a low granularity chart.

Regards,
      Mihai
      Mihai Buta

Comment

Mbuta,

The instruction are included in the "Posting window" It gives detailed instructions on how to use all functions on the left side of the page.

Fibbgann
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Working...
        X