Need help again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help again...

Hi ... i have a new problem... i tried to combinate 6 Formulas... and did this like in the example you posted (alex)
    but there is something wrong... its strange because i dont get a debugwindow but the background color is everytime grey (my standart bgcolor)

maybe you could take a look at this...
    i hope you have winzip

Attached - zipped folder of the formula
    Attached Files

are you scared because of the zip file ?! .. there is no virus in it scan it if you want
    please i need the help

Comment

Originally posted by erilein
      are you scared because of the zip file ?! .. there is no virus in it scan it if you want
      please i need the help
      It may help to upload those files to an open File Share group (preferably yours), and then point forum readers to that group. Most people do have winzip, but if they don't or are uncomfortable opening unknown zip files, then File Share is a good way to go.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

ok i will try this.... but i dont know if i get it to open my own filesharing group

Comment

ok i just completed my uploaded files... they are now available @ my filesharing group

My group

thanks

regards erilein

Comment

erilein,

In checking this, it is rsi.efs that is not returning any value, and thus causing Calling.efs to return without doing anything. rsi.efs is not returning any value because Calling.efs is using callFunction() to call main(). When callFunction() is used to call main, only the contents inside of main() are called. All global variables outside of main() in the EFS will not be run. Thus the variable rsi has no value, and is not returning anything to Calling.efs. You may want to just try using call instead of callFunction. If there is anything question about the difference between the two, please check out this thread.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

ok i tried this but with no succes... i dont know my bg color is still grey

i changed it to:

PHP Code:
               var 
              rsi=null;

rsi call("rsi.efs")
               if(
              rsi==null)
               return; 
              can you please post a working method ? this would be very helpful... thanks

and regards erilein

PS: did my greetings reach you ?!

Comment

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go through all 6 of the EFS' to debug them for you, but the time I did spend on it, I'm guessing that the other called functions are having similar issues as the rsi.efs file did. You'll probably need to adjust each callFunction to call. If that doesn't work, then my best suggestion is to enlist an EFS Consultant who will be able to work one-on-one with you, and either debug the existing code or write a whole new one.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                X