Histograms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Histograms

Hi Can anyone help me here , i have no idea how to make formulas in efs .
    All i basically want is a formula that can show me different combinations of price osc histograms. eg 8,15 -13,45 -20,100 overlaying one another
    If possible i need there to be a button to press to show each osc individually and another to show all ocsillations on top of each other- that'll save a great deal of space on my chart.
    One last thing,I'm just experimenting so i need to be able to change the values of the histograms and also be able to vary the thickness and colors of the histograms too.
    if you could put in a way of changing the oscillator colors like yellow blue green -each one a different color so ill be able to distinguish between them and also enable me to change their thicknesses thaht'll be - GREAT

Thanks ever so much you geniuses,i'm much of a dummy when it come to things like this :-))

P.S.- i saw something really cool on the aget boardit's almost exactly what i need except don't need all those bands on the osc.if someone could just modify that efs to what i need it,ll be great thanks
    Attached Files
Working...
X