drawLineRelative Lines Go Missing from Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drawLineRelative Lines Go Missing from Page

When I manually draw lines on an advanced chart and change to a different Page, the lines are still on the chart when I come back to it. However, when I use buttons that are displayed using an efs to draw lines on an advanced chart, then change to a different Page, I find that the lines are not there any more when I return to the Page. Am I doing something wrong or is this the way its supposed to work? Is there a way to save the lines in the Page?

Dale Sullivan

Dale:

When using the drawLineXXXX functions, that is normal behavior. If you are running Version 7.5, you can substitute the addLineTool function in place of the drawLineRelative function and I believe that the lines will stay in place just like their manually-drawn counterparts.

Chris

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'drawLineRelative Lines Go Missing from Page'

is there anyway I can unsubscribe from all the
      threads? I have tried to unsubscribe using the links
      provided in the email to no avail. I have also went to
      the esignal cental website and changed the choices in
      my personal file but also nothing happened.

your help will be greatly appreciated

--- [email protected] wrote:
      > Hello peterxu,
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >

Comment

peterxu
        Click on USER CP in the Bulletin Board menu and it will take you to your User Control Panel where you can view all the forums and threads you are subscribed to.
        If you wish to unsubscribe from all the threads of a forum you will need to unsubscribe from the forum itself.
        Another solution is to switch off email notification. To do this click on Edit Options in the User Control Panel menu and set "Email Notification" to No.
        Alex

Comment

Thanks for the effort Chris, but that didn't work either.

I am using 7.5 build 627. Shown below are the 2 statements I have used to draw lines in my chart. I have made a habit of clicking the Save Page button on the Page toolbar before changing to a different Page, but the lines (and shapes) are missing when I return to the page.

I guess that's just the way it works (or doesn't ) ;-)

Dale Sullivan

PHP Code:

//drawLineRelative( barIndex - 3, vPrice, barIndex + 3, vPrice, PS_SOLID, 2, Color.red, getID());

addLineTool(LineTool.SEGMENTbarIndex 3vPricebarIndex 3vPrice2Color.redgetID()); 

Comment

Working...
          X