Buttons not showing up on top of price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons not showing up on top of price

Am I doing something wrong? I use the statement below in an efs file to put a button in an advanced chart price pane, but it won't show up on top of the price bars.

Dale Sullivan

PHP Code:
    drawTextPixel(517" Set Long "+" @URL=EFS:SetLong"nullnullText.BUTTON|Text.RELATIVETOLEFT|Text.ONTOPnullnull"Button1"00); 

Dale
    I don't think you can plot over price bars even if using Text.ONTOP
    Alex

Comment

Bummer Thanks for the info, Alex.

Dale

Comment

Dale,

I had a similar problem to yours and JasonK had a good recommendation to have all your buttons drawn in a non-price study window. Scroll down to the 5th post on the attached link. This has worked very well for me.

Comment

Thanks for the idea Steve, however, I can't use it in this case. The buttons act on data in the price pane so I can't use them in an indicator pane. I had asked a question earlier about using buttons in an indicator pane to draw lines in the price pane, but was told that it can't be done.

Oh well. I'll just have to make do with it as is until they fix these things in some future update. It's not something that I can't live without, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

Dale

Comment

Working...
          X