Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibonacci Alerts

Hello all,

I have a major request. Does anyone have an efs to signal an alert at the major fibonacci retracement levels - 0.382, 0.500, 0.618 and 1.00?

I know this is a major request but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Cheers

Carlton

I just started doing this based on using mouse functions. I am not sure if anyone else has. It may be a little while to I get it set right though.

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Hello Fibbgann,

Please let me know when its complete. There is a senior esignal member called Fabrizio who appears to be a Fibonacci wiz. May be if he sees this post he'll help out.

In the meantime, please keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Daytrading Stock Picking Advice

Hello

Can someone advise me on the what I should look for when picking stocks as a daytrader. Coventional wisdom says I should seek stocks with high volatility, and high liquidity. Is there anything else one should look for?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to help me with an efs for Fibonaaci.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton

Sorry for the delay in answer.

Thanks for the Fibo wiz, I do not deserve such high consideration however....

what you like to know about it, Carlton?
            and, mainly , why you need a Fibo EfS for?.

I mean do you have a particular strategy and project in mind that should be implemented into an efs having fibo retracements and extension as a base?

Other wise- if I am allowed- as I told to Silver, the manual tools we have in ESIG ( FIBO RETRACEMENTS; FIBO EXTENSION; FIBO CIRCLE; FIBO TIME, TIME & PRICE) are widely sufficient for ALL the approaches that involves the calculation of a the wave of the same degree ratios .
            Plus you have Ellipses and MOB which are an enormously sophisticated handy tools that gives you in a flash a lot of visual info.

If i misunderstood your question , please forgive me and please elaborate.
            If not kindly take in consideration what follows:
            A) You must know what you look for
            B) what you look for is part of a Plan and a plan is consequential to a methodology and approach.
            C) You must know the basic rules of your methodology.

If your approach is RN ELLIOT VIA THE TJ AGET APPROACH, you have tons of material to be fully informed. And honestly -IMHO_ you should follow ONE of the suggested approach of MR. Tom Joseph, mirabily explained by Marcus , Alex , Andy Bushak and Tom Joseph himself.

So all of them are wonderfully effficient and SAFE: just to name a couple , THE XTL Trading approach , The RN ELLIOT TYPE 1 and TYPE 2 BUY or SELL .

I hope I'v been helpful.
            Let me know if you need more.
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Continued....
              Carlton

however see if this can fits your needs.
              Attached Files
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Fabrizio,

Thanks for getting back to me. I haven't had a chance to test your efs, however, I'm looking for a Fib efs that will alert me when ideal fibonacci signals appear on the chart.

Cheers mate.

Carlton

Comment

Fabrizio,

I tried running your efs, however I keep on getting the syntax message "GetElliotIsNotEnabled" Can you show me how I go about enabling Elliot to get this efs working?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

fabrizio,

I see that in order to get Elliots to work I have pay for AGET. Is that correct?

Carlton

Comment

RE: Reply to post 'Fibonacci Alerts'

Yes is correct Check in Esignal.com the best solution for you and the
                      cost.

Cordialmente

FJF

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
                      This e-mail is intended only for the above named addressee/s. The
                      contents of the e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may
                      be legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please
                      notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail, any
                      attachments and any returned copy, without copying, forwarding,
                      disclosing or otherwise using it in any way. Any content that does not
                      relate to the official business of The Undersigned Writer or its
                      associated Companies or Partners shall be understood as neither given
                      nor endorsed by it.

-----Original Message-----
                      Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 5:10 PM
                      To: [email protected]
                      Subject: Reply to post 'Fibonacci Alerts'

Hello fabrizio,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Originally posted by cpatte7372
                        Fabrizio,

Thanks for getting back to me. I haven't had a chance to test your efs, however, I'm looking for a Fib efs that will alert me when ideal fibonacci signals appear on the chart.

Cheers mate.

Carlton
                        Carlton

All the Fibonacci ratios are Ideal or none: it only depends by what you are looking for. Go in the Search Engine and look for Silverxx and read the last messages that I have posted to him. The same things apply to you.

You must know what you are looking for , without that even a lunch with Soros would be useless.
                        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

fib tools

I saw the statement that the fib tools were sufficient. They would be sufficient if you could put the prices on the left or off the screen. But it is annoying when last bar bounces around and you cant see what is going on b/c hte fib tool prices are right in the middle of the screen.

there should be an option to turn the prices off or move them or both.

Otherwise I am a happy esignal user

thank you.
                          Last edited by corone; 01-12-2004, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I see no problem here?

Fibbgann
                            Attached Files
                            Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Coronne

There is a manner to pose your suggestion to Esignal through this forum. Just simply write a mail with your request to:

[email protected]

Much likely - if there is more request like yours - the chance to switch on off the prices off will be put on the list for the next releases.

Cordially
                              Last edited by fabrizio; 01-12-2004, 04:13 PM.
                              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                              X