Fibonacci Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibb gann

I see no problem either since both in fibo ext and retracement we can actually avoid the problem.

But maybe not everyone is like you and me , spending 18 hr on this job and actually obliged to find pracitcal solutions that came just with an intese use.

I think the same way you do but coronne is a satisfied and polite client and actually has the full right to ask for it.

Maybe there is a large # of valuable customers that things in the same way.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

They are aware of the price option and thickness of lines option.

Someday it shall come. Until then.

Fibbgann
      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

They are aware of even more thngs .....burt nevrtheless coronne has the full right- and is welcome- to ask for certain desired improvements.

The Process is Bottom up . The succes of this BB and the strenght of this corp is the fast reaction in listening to the custometr needs.

And if sensate, put in practice. One of the main example is the Market Profile. We have the best market profile because has been a bottom up process.
        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

fibb gann that is a pretty chart, do you have a way to make it default to the left.

Fabrizio thank you for the link, I have made the request a few times on and off for well over a year now. I know a 5 or 6 people in my old trading office who made the same request about a year ago. We were told then it was coming out.

Yes while I can manipulate my charts to fit the tool, I find this quite distracting when I should be monitoring tick chart or the tiki or one of the myraid trades I may have on.

All my other interactions with esignal have been excellent, I do not know why they neglect a part of their package found deficient by so many users.

Comment

Coronne

I totally agree with your position . is like riding : if something bothers you is an unconfortable ride....

If you like the Fibbgann chart , I believe he could be so nice to make available the file to you.

There is so many instances and they have to give priorities. But they always kept our needs in the center of their plans.
            So no surprise if the next beta tere will be this kind of tweak......
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Fabrizio,

I did a search for Silverxx but came back to this thread. Do you have another keyword that I should use?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Fibonacci Alerts'

Carlton
                When you do a Search type silver in the Search by User Name box and
                select the Match partial name radio button
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X