ticki dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticki dots

it doesn't really matter what efs file im using for displaying the ticki indicator. There is a huge problem and I have 3 friends who use the same thing and the same thing happened to them - we are all very concerned about this:
    yesterday, in real time we were displaying 1 min es h4=2 charts and one of the indicators we had up were ticki dots. When the ticki hits either +/- 26 it will print a dot above/below the corresponding bar --- it doest matter if we were to use the tickiextreme.efs it was showing the same thing. The ticki was hitting extremes in spots you would expect it too. BUT - this morning the next day, I come in and look a the same chart and the ticki is displayed 12 bars to the right ! same with my friends charts and it doesn't matter if you were using dots or a regular bar chart - the efs is fine - the DATA isn't - or should I ask you what is going on here. This is very grave to our livelihoods - so I would please ask that someone help us with this as soon a s possible. Thank you,
    Graham Davis

Graham
    What Time Template are you using on the chart? Try setting it up for 9:30-16:00 ET (or equivalent if in different time zone) and you will probably see the dots realign on historical bars.
    You may want to see this thread in which someone else reported a similar problem that was resolved by using the appropriate Time Template. You may also want to see this message for a brief explanation
    Alex

Comment

Another consideration - did you leave eSignal up all night long or did you restart in the AM?

G
      Garth

Comment

re to Alexis

Alexis,
        I was very worried that you had left the forum because I had another post and usually you answer my question within a day - but this post remains unanswered for 3 or 4 days.

In reference to this post - you've solved my problem again, as usual. Thanks, I would be lost without you.

If you get a chance -could you take a look at the other post I have. In search all you have to type is tick/ticki and its the first one.

Much appreciation,
        Graham Davis

Comment

Working...
        X