Accessing Symbol 2's data for indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing Symbol 2's data for indicator

With the addition of the 'Multiple Symbols' that came with 7.5 ... is there anyway to access the 2nd symbol's data for an indicator in EFS. For example, say I want to have an NQ moving average (NQ is my 2nd symbol) on an ES chart.

Thanks

beaker
    This is not possible at this time. The feature has been requested though and eSignal has indicated it is on the list for a future release (see this thread)
    Alex

Comment

This request is now over 5 years old. Did this happen?

New to eSignal and need this basic functionality.

Comment

RandyT
        Multiple intervals and symbols have been available in EFS for over 4 years.
        Alex

Originally posted by RandyT
        This request is now over 5 years old. Did this happen?

New to eSignal and need this basic functionality.

Comment

Could you kindly point me toward how to apply a MA to different symbols/data sources within a multiple symbol chart?

Tks

Comment

RandyT
            As an example of how to do this you can use the customMA.efs [or any other efs] that is included in the EFS2 Custom folder in Formulas and that is enabled for multiple intervals and/or symbols
            Also if you search the forums you will find innumerable studies and examples of studies based on multiple intervals and/or symbols
            Alex

Originally posted by RandyT
            Could you kindly point me toward how to apply a MA to different symbols/data sources within a multiple symbol chart?

Tks

Comment

Working...
            X