tradebolt and system spying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tradebolt and system spying

i am thinking of going to globalfutures as my broker cause they tell me that if i use tradebolt i can switch my efs system to them and co-operate with my e-signal platform to automate my trading.
    Do any of you have an experience with these guys?
    are there any outpoints.

what matters the most is that i want the system to work with ni problems and not to be open to anybody to spy on it.

any clues?

I have no feedback with regards to the particular vendor you are contemplating; however, I would urge you to be very cautious. I have been working on an automated system for 8 months now and have put in a number of safeguards regarding money conservation. Additionally, I am still working on trade rules, which will consistently perform.

To be able to paper trade at your leisure is a necessity. You must ensure you have that ability, once you turn your system over to them. Otherwise you run the real risk of significant loss. I believe I am within a month of going live (knock on wood) but I have believed that for the last several months. I currently have no deadline or no vendor charging me every month waiting to get my system going, as I am my own master. FWIW, err on the side of caution, be very careful and good luck

Regards,

Comment

Working...
    X