Problems with FIR and T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with FIR and T3

I just installed the new FIR.efs study over the weekend. It seems to work fine with historical data but produces a jagged line with incoming real time data. Reloading the study fixes this temporarily. While I'm at it I've noticed the same problem with T3.efs. Does anyone have versions of these studies which produce correct results with real time data?

Where did you download them from?
    I suspect I can fix them, but I need to download them first.
    Garth

Comment

Location for fir.efs

Thanks for your interest gspiker. The link for both files fir.efs and T3avg.efs are found at:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...EFS+-+Averages

Watch for the wrap around. You may have to paste in twice for the full link.

There is a small error in my original post. I meant to say T3avg instead of T3. I haven't tried T3 itself so I don't know if the problem exists there as well. I'm really more interested in fir.efs at this point.

Rick

Comment

The tweaked code is here:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...las&groupid=18

under tweaked-fir.efs

It has been running fine for me so far today (1 min. IBM). Try it and let me know if it works for you.
        Garth

Comment

Works Great!

Thanks Garth:

I tried your "tweaked" Fir today and it worked great. It's so great not to have to hit RELOAD every 10 minutes to bring a 1 minute plot back into line. I've tried many types of price filters over the years including T3, JMA, Triple exponential and many others and this new Fir seems to have them all beat.

I hope this new indicator is as profitable for you as I'm sure it will be for me. Thanks again.

Rick

Comment

Working...
          X