Formula error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula error?

I am receiving this formula error and have had no success in fixing it. Any help would be appreciated!

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Sorry, I got it

Comment

I'll bet....

it was a missing comma??? Done it a million times. After you stare at the code long enough, it all "looks" perfect - huh??

B
      Brad Matheny
      eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Steve and I have been working on the latest version of the fib. mouse clicks. We have been really busy will multiple things, and here is the almost completed new version. It needs a few fixes so I thought I would post it and see if we could get any contributers to polish it off.

Note: the efs is not ready for use until these fixes are done

Fixes needed are as follows

1.Buttons were added for EXT/RET to switch for which one was to be used. The problem is that when one is clicked the other option is not shuting off. Using onleftdblclk (something like that) LOL...

2. The percentages are showing in decimal. (may not be an easy fix?) and the 50% shows up as .5%. the efs is rounding off the 0's to the right and not on the left .for some reason. (most like my coding!)

3. When a button is clicked the lines are drawing on the last bar, I thought there might be away for them not to untill the dbclk is initiated?

I beleive that is it, atleast all I can think of for now. Any help would be appreciated!

Fibbgann
        Last edited by FibbGann; 03-06-2004, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Heres a screen shot.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry all I messed this one up. The extensions are so wrong! To much looking at the monitor. I'll have to go back and see if I can implement another Donchian to catch a second donchian low to the right of the mouse dblclk this way the extension can be calculated off of the first donchian low/high then the second donchian low to the right. If that can be done? I am out of my league on this one!

Fibbgann
            Last edited by FibbGann; 03-04-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X