Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you scan a quote page with efs?

Hi all,

Is it possible to set up an efs file so that it scans the tickers in a quote page (i.e. the AC Quotes.quo file on the default layout) and alerts you if a buy/sell signal is generated for any of the ticker symbols listed on the page?

If so, can you explain how to do this or point me to a link that explains this in detail?

Thanks in advance,
    Derek

Hi Derek,

At this time EFS does not have the capability to interact with the Quote Window. This is a feature that may be implemented in EFS2 which is still in development. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Thanks for the response. This is the first I've heard of EFS2. What are the planned improvements?

Comment

Hi Derek,

I don't have too many specific details regarding EFS 2 but it should be more "macro like" as well as more user friendly. Thanks again for the post. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

What about speed? Will the JavaScript functions work with it?

Comment

Hi
            Is there an estimation on when efs 2 will be released?

Thanks,
            chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

We hope to have EFS 2 implemented sometime during the next few releases of eSignal. I don't have a hard or soft date for the projected release at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavishti
                What about speed? Will the JavaScript functions work with it?
                EFS 2 will be backward compatible with all existing EFS code, including JavaScript functions. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Hi,

Now that EFS2 is available can someone tell me if the feature request in this original thread is now available with EFS2?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton
                    That feature is not available.
                    Alex

Comment

OK, thanks Alex.

Carlton

Comment

Working...
                      X