Filled Box Drawing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filled Box Drawing?

Anyone find a quick way to draw a box and have it be filled in with a different color? I know it's easy enough to just call linedraw routine 4 times to draw a normal box, but filling it in becomes a rather repitive task. It would be nice to have the ability to draw a box or a circle and have it filled in with a transparent color so you could fight areas on the chart i.e. for targets or such---anyone got any ideas? Can this be placed on the 7.7 wish list..

thanks

fill question..

I have not found a good way to accomplish this (with boxes), the fill capability is just not ready in efs yet..

now with circles, you can draw a BIG CIRCLE, then place a SMALLER CIRCLE on top of it. This might be able to do what you want.

Brad
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Hello philli4093,

You can always submit your suggestions to [email protected]. Our development team reviews these suggestions for new feature ideas.
      Jason K.
      Project Manager
      eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
      JavaScript for EFS Video Series
      EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
      EFS Glossary
      Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Not sure about how to do transparent colors. If you use a light color and do not use ONTOP you can probably accomplish what you want.

If you don't want to big of a box or circle you may want to try drawText... using Wingdings 2. Just overlay two symbols at the same location. You should be able to get fairly large boxes.

Comment

Working...
        X