setBarBgColor()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setBarBgColor()

I can use the setBarBgColor(Color.blue); to set the background color on a bunch of bars (vertically) which is great. I can't find the function to set the background color horizontally. For example, if I decided that the value area was between 1140 and 1145 I would like to set this area gray as a horizontal band instead of putting a horizontal line at 1140 and 1145.
    Anybody know the name of the function I'm looking for?

Regards,
    Guy
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Guy
    There isn't a specific function for that, just some optional switches in the setBarBgColor() function.
    You may want to see this thread where this is explained and some examples provided.
    Alex

Comment

Many thanks Alex,

I'll work with that.

Guy

Comment

I went to the EFS help centre and brought up the search option and typed in setBarBgColor in order to read up more on the parameters. The first item that came up has nothing at all to do with setBarBgColor but discusses HTTP. In fact the word setBarBgColor is found nowhere in the text. I find that this frequently happens when using the search feature in the EFS help section of the eSignal site. Do you think that it's something that I'm doing wrong?

Comment

Hello wildfiction,

I just tried the same search and got the same result as you. I've sent a message to our web team to investigate.
          Jason K.
          Project Manager
          eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
          JavaScript for EFS Video Series
          EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
          EFS Glossary
          Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
          X