Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting up or down / putting EFS into pricewindow

Hi,
    it is possible to stretch or compress the scale of an indicator. But how can i move the indi up or down if it is plotted too far above or below? do i have to put a special command into the EFS formula?
    And if i would put an indicator that appears in an extra window below the pricechart into the pricechart, how can i program it to appear there?

Regards
    Robert

Robert
    You can compress or expand an indicator by clicking and dragging up/down the scale of the indicator. However at this time you cannot move the indicator up or down inside the window.
    As to overlaying a study window on the price window click and drag the indicator while keeping the <Shift> key pressed.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks a lot Alexis.
      And how do i get it out of there?
      Tried the same but doesn't move.

Ah, i found it with the right mouse-button. "Un-Merge studies."

Regards
      Robert

Comment

Hi Alex,

Just wondered when we will be able to move and indicator study up or down inside its window pane, as sometimes an indicator becomes virtually unreadable.

Thanking you in advance.

Comment

abbers
          I would not know. The reply will have to come from someone at eSignal.
          Alex

Comment

Hello abbers,

I believe this enhancement has been requested before. I don't have any information as to whether or not this will be added, but you can always submit another request to [email protected].
            Jason K.
            Project Manager
            eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
            JavaScript for EFS Video Series
            EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
            EFS Glossary
            Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
            X