Edit Studies Display section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Studies Display section

How do I remove the display sectopm of the study properties for my efs. This section includes options to override the Title, Cursor Label and Color. In my efs that I have written these three options do not make sense and so I'd like to take it out to revoce confusion. I am allowing other Formula Parameters to be set in the efs, so I still need to get to the Study Properties...
    Thanks in advance for the help !
    Jennifer

Jennifer,

If you can post your code, It would be easier to provide some help. Comment those sections you would like to be removed.

Comment

There's nothing in my code. It in the Study Properties dialog box when I click on Edit Studies...

For example, load the Built in MA formula. Click on Edit Studies and select the Built In MA study. The top half of the Study Dialog box is labelled Display and has three override options. This is the section I want to remove from my formula.

Thanks-
      Jennifer

Comment

Hello Jennifer,

Those three items are built-in to the software. We do not have control over the display of these options through EFS. As long as the user doesn't check any of the Override boxes, these settings are ignored.
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Darn the luck. Well thanks for the answer, now I can stop beating my head against the wall looking for a solution...
          Jennifer

Comment

Working...
          X