Fisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher

I use the attached Fisher study and it seems when I use it on a short volume time frame it gets out of sink.

If I refresh it it changs quite a bit.

It doesn't happen on charts based upon minutes but does on tic and vol time frames.

Any suggestions?

Bruce
    Attached Files

Bruce
    You may want to try version 7.7 beta which AFAIK fixes the drift issue in tick based charts
    FWIW I just ran the efs on a 50T chart of ES #F in Tick Replay (at high speed to simulate long periods) and it did not go out of sync.
    Alex

Comment

Alex:

Actually, I do have 7.7 beta loaded.

I also use a BolBands study loaded and after I realized the fisher was out os sync (sink....LOL) I loaded a the Basic Bol Bands and when the Basic and .efs get of of sync I know to reload both the BB and Fisher studies.

Any more suggestions?

Bruce
      Attached Files

Comment

Bruce
        FWIW here is what Iam seeing with build 646 when running the BB efs you posted and Basic Studies BB on a 10T chart of YM U4.
        The vertical grey line indicates when the two studies were loaded and after approximately 30 minutes they appear to be still synced.
        Alex

Comment

Alex:

It seems to work on the YM.

I trade the 6E 10V (when its slow) and it shows up about every 10-15 minutes.

Note: the market was slower than normal today so it only showed up a few times.

During peak hours I use the 25v or 50v and its better (the longer the time frame the better)....it seems to work fine over 150v.

BTW: I didn't realize it but when I reset the 10v ALL the studies reset themselves (easier than re-setting ALL the studies).

Thanks.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X