7.2 Output Window doesn't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.2 Output Window doesn't show

I just upgraded to 7.2. While everything seems to work, one thing stopped working. My Output Window doesn't show anymore. If I pull down Tools menu, the Output Window option is checked. I pull down Windows menu to make sure that it's not hidden somewhere and I don't see it. Anyone else experienced this? and is there a way I can see it again?
    Thank you.

philtong

You may want to check this thread
    http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...formula+output

Alex

Comment

can't access that page

when i click on the link, it says:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

philtong
        Sorry that was a link to the Beta forum.
        Here are the excerpts of two messages from that thread that may be of interest.

If you are having this problem that your formula output windiw is MIA in the new 7.2 beta, go to c:\windows and edit the winsig.ini file. Change the following line as indicated below:
        ScreenCX=1024 to ScreenCX=3072

The apparent problem was the x-position parameter was out of range. On my particular setup it was the following section.

[BCGWorkspace\ControlBars-Bar9]
        BarID=59423
        Horz=1
        Floating=1
        XPos=3124
        YPos=246
        Bars=3
        Bar#0=0
        Bar#1=59434
        Bar#2=0the previous post [I]

However before you apply any changes to the winsig.ini may I suggest that you make a copy of it and store it in a safe place.
        Also make sure that you have exited eSignal and Data Manager.
        Hope this helps

Alex

Comment

Thank you.
          That worked.

Comment

Working...
          X