Tick Chart error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Chart error

Is there anything wrong with the tick server today?

My 89Tick charts doesn't seem to be loading properly this morning. It seems to be missing the most current bar, and therefore some studies are not showing properly.

In the snapshot here, the cursor is on the most current bar in the 89T chart (right), but is not sitting on the most current bar in the 55T chart (left). As a result, the Divergence2.efs (by Chris Kryza) overlaid on my own CCI+TurboCCI.efs is not updating properly. (see orange circles on the cursor windows) Yesterday, these were updating and showing properly.

And I made sure I edited the parameters on Divergence2.efs to show a CCI(14) divergence, the same parameter as my CCI+TurboCCI.efs.

What's wrong???
    Attached Files

wavetrader
    Seems to be working fine at this end.

As to the cursor not being synchronized to the last bar on the 55T chart that could be due to the fact that the last bar on your 55T chart has a time stamp that is after that of the last 89T bar (as in the image above).
    The following image was taken at the same time as the prior one but the focus was on the 89T chart and it synced correctly to the next closest bar time on the other chart
    At least this is my understanding of how it should work
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X