Pivot Console defaults?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Console defaults?

I'm hoping there is a way to get Pivot Console to default to showing only the Weekly & Monthly S&R 1 thru 3. Normally it defaults to showing the waist, ATR, and other stuff, and only is set to Daily. This means thaat every time I change my symbol, the console goes back to its defaults, and it's getting old.

I've been hacking around with the efs changing things that look to be the defaults, but to no avail. Can anyone with more knowledge of this help me out?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Jonathan:

Attached version of Pivot Console is set to the defaults you mentioned.

Chris
    Attached Files

Comment

FANTASTIC!! Thank you Chris! Now to dissect it so I can figure out what had needed to be changed... =)

Looks like 3 other people got to this before even I did. Guess I'm not the only one who finds it useful!

Thanks again...

J

Comment

I don't know why, but suddenly this morning this modified version of Pivot Console won't display any pivots if I have the Weekly Pivots enabled. No Loading Data even for weekly, just nothing. I can see monthly or daily alone or together, but if I turn on weekly at all, all the lines disappear. Any idea why?

Thanks!

J

Comment

I just tried it on a few different symbols and the Weekly (as well as Monthly and Daily) were working just fine. What symbol and bar interval were you using when you experienced the problem?

Chris

Comment

Any symbol, any interval... I normally have it on a 60min chart, but I tried it on my 5min as well, same thing. Tried multiple symbols, also quit & relaunched... haven't rebooted yet, might try that next. It's always worked up until now, very strange...

J

Comment

FWIW I tried it on several symbols at my end and it appears to be working fine
              Alex

Comment

Well, lo & behold now it's back again for me too, after about a 2 hour break from running Esig. Go figure!!

Thanks for checking anyway!

J

Comment

Pivot console efs

hi Alexis,
                  I wish to know in Pivot Console efs meaning of :
                  G ?
                  D ?
                  W?
                  M?
                  V?
                  thank you
                  soleil

Comment

soleil
                    An explanation of all the buttons and settings is included in the efs. To view it open the efs with the Editor (Tools-> EFS-> Editor)
                    Alex

Comment

hi Alexis, pivot console efs

Hi Alexis, I opened it but it was blank...didn't know what goes wrong...thank you
                      soleil

Comment

Hi Alexis

Mille Grazies! i have found it :-)
                        soleil

Comment

Working...
                        X