Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex: Try this out

Alex,

Thanks again for the exponential mvg. avg. efs formula. It has helped my trading tremendously!!!! I have another question, I'm using a 3-period exponential mvg avg with an offset at -3 on my 60 minute chart to trade forex currencies. This gives me a 60 to 120 minute "heads up" as to when a new surge of volume will occur before it becomes transparent to the market. I would like to set up another 3-pd exp. mvg avg., offset @ -3 but with an added feature---the ability to determine when a huge volume (3 to 5 million minimum) appears on my 60 minute chart. Is there an existing efs formula in the library that I could use or would you know where I could find this formula function that I could use or if possible, add to my existing formula that you provided me?

Thanks again,

Graymaulkin

Mr. Graymaulkin

Please please be careful in your assumptions that you have a 60 to 120 min. heads up. When I first started I thought I found the hoy grail many times, but do you honestly think that something so easy as a displaced MA is going to fool traders.
    No disrespect when I say that just is not the way it works. It might work well a few times, but traders, market makers and large funds just are not that naive.
    I am just trying to save you a few bucks, so good luck to you.

Comment

Graymaulkin
      You can find some efs(s) that will trigger alerts based on volume in this and this thread
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X