Jason, I have more questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason, I have more questions...

This must be my month to stumble onto things I have never tried before... So, here we go...

1. Is there a way to hide the parameters populated by the EDIT STUDIES feature for an EFS?? You know, near the top of the chart it reports "My Efs Title(???,???,???,???,???,???,???)" - is there a way of removing the (???,???,???,....) from that display?

2. Is there a way to add (c) or (r) to that title (in the proper context - the circle version)??

3. Lastly... I could not find any documentation on this next one. I searched the BB and some of the fileshare - as well as the help center....

I'm trying to color the previous values lines for an indicator I created (green for bullish/red for bearish) using "setBarFgColor(Color.green);". Right now, it colors these lines one bar behind the movement of the indicator. I saw it done where a barnumber was passed to this (or other) function. Can you help..??

B
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

1. setShowTitleParameters()

2. use the windows Character Map and copy the copyright symbol from Ariel to the text you want.

3. setBar()

All explained in Chris' help file.

Comment

Thanks David..

I must have had a brain fart or something...

I know I've seen it, but could not remember what it was..

B
      Brad Matheny
      eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
      X