Advanced GET Type 1 Buy Exampke, GBR-XET, Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced GET Type 1 Buy Exampke, GBR-XET, Daily

My name is Marc Rinehart and I work for eSignal, Akron, Ohio. My specialty is Advanced GET tools and studies, methodologies and trading techniques.

Last month I was asked by Robin, from Munich, if Bilfinger and Berger (eSignal symbol, GBR-XET) was a good Type 1 Buy. I said yes. I posted a follow-up last night because it is a typical Type 1 with a good trading result.

Because this stock trades on the Xetra exchange, I thought viewers of this forum might like to see it.

Last edited by @lpha; 07-16-2003, 10:16 AM.
    Marc

I wanted to follow up on a chart I posted earlier this year. Below is the updated chart.... Bilfinger and Berger (eSignal symbol, GBR-XET) was a good Type 1 Buy on the daily chart. Now we look at the weekly time frame to help us figure out ways we can still stay with this trend as long as possible, without having to give up too much profits at this time. Advanced GET tools in the eSignal software are very useful for traders looking for an added edge.
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

Just a follow-up, update for my German friends. The trend still is our friend... so far, so good.... best wishes, (Beste Wünsche), Marc Rinehart

Marc

Comment

Working...
      X