(1690) Quote sheet data export - missing fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1690) Quote sheet data export - missing fields

I noticed this morning that an export of quote sheet data omitted entire fields of information. Waited until this evening, shut everything down and fresh reboot. Same issue. A simple quote sheet with a field of symbols, title, industry and sector information discovers and displays all of the data but drops the industry and sector field data while retaining the column headers when exported to a CSV file.

Jim

Re: (1690) Quote sheet data export - missing fields

Hey Jim,

fwiw, I'm seeing the same as your report.

LAM
    Originally posted by JimRutherford
    I noticed this morning that an export of quote sheet data omitted entire fields of information. Waited until this evening, shut everything down and fresh reboot. Same issue. A simple quote sheet with a field of symbols, title, industry and sector information discovers and displays all of the data but drops the industry and sector field data while retaining the column headers when exported to a CSV file.

Jim

Comment

Jim,
      Confirming - I'm seeing the same thing as you with the Quote Sheet painting Industry & Sector data fields but the exported .csv file omitting the data. The .csv will paint the column headers, but not fill in the columns with the data.

fyi,
      Carol

Comment

Working...
      X