(1706) monthly and bigger charts - inherited lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1706) monthly and bigger charts - inherited lines

This isn't specific to 1706, but also appears in 1706... in fact it's been this way as long as I can remember and slightly more than a mild annoyance.

If I have lines drawn on daily, weekly charts, when I pop up a monthly, quarterly or yearly chart it seems to inherit the lines from the smaller chart(s) which do nothing but make a big mess on the bigger chart. You can delete them all you want, but they will be back when you pop up the big chart again. Any trend lines, etc drawn on the monthly and bigger charts get lost when you close that chart. Is there any way for QC to save big big chart lines, etc and not inherit the noise from the smaller chart(s)?

If you want to take it a step further to "really slick", how about making the inheritance optional to bigger and/or smaller charts of trend lines, etc drawn on a given chart. i.e. if I draw a trend line on the daily, to have it automatically show up on say an hourly chart, 30 minute chart, etc.But maybe I don't want lines drawn on a 30 minute chart to show up on the hourly, daily, etc. That would be sweet to have that flexibility...

Sorry if I've missed something stupid or obvious... but I seem to remember a discussion about this in the past.

lugz
Working...
X